Tips & Tricks
Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing the wig.
Store the wig on a wig stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
Any cutting or chemical processes, such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you wear this wig in a ponytail ?
Yes you can wear it in a ponytail. The hairline will look natural in the back.
- Does this wig come pre-plucked ?
Yes it’s pre-plucked to simulate natural hairline.
- Does this wig come with hair combs to secure on your head?
Yes , it comes with 4 combs and also an adjustable straps to help secure it.
- Does it hold curls nicely?
Yes it does. We use high quality human hair and you can easily style it like your own hair. It will hold curls if you style it the right way.
- Are the knots bleached?
Yes the knots are lightly bleached. Please do not try to bleach it more. It may cause shedding issues.
What people are saying
- It was the length. Very soft! Texture was good.
It was the length. Very soft! Texture was good.
- Great. No smell, little shedding not alot but of course it’s human hair.
Great. No smell, little shedding not alot but of course it’s human hair.
- Love the quality of the hair. I also love the way the lace blends so well with my skin . I can’t wait to try it on!!!!! This is exactly what I wanted
Love the quality of the hair. I also love the way the lace blends so well with my skin . I can’t wait to try it on!!!!! This is exactly what I wanted
- it is very natural looking
it is a good texture and the quality is the best i ever met