Many people love lace front wigs for their versatility and believability. The lace at the front mimics a natural hairline, allowing you to pull the wig away from your face in a variety of hairstyles. Applying a lace front wig is easy and fast. First, flatten your hair and prepare your skin. Next, make adjustments to the wig such as tightening straps and trimming the lace. Last, apply any adhesive or wig tape and pull on your wig. Once your wig is perfectly arranged, you can style it any way you’d like!Read More
In the beauty industry, everyone seems to have a story when it comes to hair problems. No matter what the story, the ultimate goal is healthy, great-looking hair.Read More
I am going to discuss few things you need to know about 360 lace wig, like what is 360 lace wig, how to install 360 lace wig, why buy 360 wigs.
* What is 360 Lace Wig?
360 lace wig is a new design hair weaves and extensions trend. Pre-plucked 360 full lace around the entire perimeter of your head, 360 degrees natural looking hairline. 360 lace wig is like a lace headband only with hair on it.
You can greatly decrease the sew in hair weaving time using 360 lace wig you will need lesser hair wefts and bundles for a full sew in. You will needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the full weave.
* How to Install 360 lace wig?
1. First prepping your hair, including Bleaching knot and shampooing and conditioning your 360 lace wig. Air dry your hair closure. You can dye the lace to match your skin tone or perm your 360 lace wig to a new color.
2. Do basic straight back braid pattern for sewing in. Place the 360 lace wig on your head lined up with your natural hairline, make sure it is perfectly positioned along your natural hairline. Cut the lace around, leave the front part, pluck hairs from the frontal hairline, trim the lace in the front part carefully in the last.
4. Start to adhere your 360 lace wig by either using the sew-in or using glue-in methods to secure the front part to your own hair or to your wig cap(depends on whether wearing the wig cap). Then sew in the rest part.
5. Add the matching textured hair wefts to close off the opening – 2-3 Bundles would be perfect to create a full sew in weave.
6. After complete the processing of sew-in, you 360 lace wig is done. And you can style it to ponytail hairstyle, braid your hair weave, or just let down thy hair. 360 lace wig gives you many hair styling possibilities for you can part your hair in any direction.
*Why Buy 360 lace wig?
Fewer hair bundles needed: general 2 bundles will be enough for a full sew in with 360 lace frontal with bundles.
Adjustable straps: make sure your 360 lace wig can perfect suits your head.
Versatile hair styling possibilities: you can put in a ponytail or any other as you like.
Freestyle parting: you can part your hair in any direction with 360 lace wig.
Save money: 360 lace frontal with bundle deals is much more affordable than a ready-to-ship wig.
winter is a problem for your hair? dont worry we got youRead More
It happens very often that we wake up in the morning with a really dirty head, and the worst is when we are late for work or something else.
the world would be really perfect if no one would care of our appearance, we would just go out like that. Sorry but, the world is made differently and we need to take care of ourselve.
here are three 3 lovely , easy and quick looks to help you hide that you got out of bed late
if you're used to wigs then you know it's super easy and fast to look fresh and new with a wig, especially if the wig is already customized.
*first add a little serum to your hair and brush it trough before pulling your hair back, ensure that all your natural hair is pulled back from your hairline so it won't be visible under the wig.
*Put on a wig cap the skin toned cap mimics the color of your scalp under your wig. To apply, gently stretch the cap over your head and line it up perfectly with your hairline, making sure all of your hair is underneath it.
*If your wig has an elastic band in the back, you can simply put your wig on your hair and you're done, the elastic will lay thhairlinene of the wig on your forehead.
buns are a fun classic look , this style looks incredible and will keep you looking.
*for this style add a little serum to your hair first
*brush your hair and add clip in hair extensions around your hair tie
*brush your hair in a low ponytail or a high ponytail depending on the look you want.
*Wrap or twist the end of your hair around the top of your ponytail to conceal the top of your extensions and your hair tie
*Secure the whole thing with six-to-seven bobby-pins scattered around the edges of the bun.
buying a new wig all the time can be a waste of money when you can just get back your old human hair to life. the fact that is tangling does not mean that the hair is damage or unusable.
this is 5 step to bring back your old weave to life.
Just like your own hair, before styling, you want to be sure to detangle it first. It may be daunting or even difficult, but it must be done.
You can’t wash it or comb through it all the way without detangling it first. Depending on how tangled and matted it is, you can add some conditioner as you detangle to loosen it up and provide slip.
Once the hair is throughly detangled, you then want to soak the hair. I like soaking mine in an apple cider vinegar mixture that is diluted with water.
The ACV mixture will cleanse the hair and remove any build up and residue that may be lingering behind on the wefts and throughout the hair.
First, you want to rinse out the ACV mixture, and then add shampoo. Make sure you rinse the hair from top to bottom, and be gentle with the hair so you don’t cause any unwanted tangles. You can go in with a clarifying shampoo to remove any remaining buildup from the hair, and then follow up with a regular cleansing shampoo.
Now that you have shampooed the hair, then you need to condition it with your conditioner of choice. Let the conditioner sit on the hair for about 15-20 minutes to soften it up. If you are washing weave or a wig that is on your head, then you can even sit under the dryer for 15-20 minutes with the conditioner in, and then rinse out.
5. Air Dry
Whether the hair is installed or not, you can allow the hair to air dry. If the hair is installed, you do want to make sure the braids underneath are completely dry, so you can sit under the dryer for a bit.
Once the hair is washed, conditioned, and dried, your hair should look and feel revitalized! It is ready for another install, or to be kept in a few weeks longer.
A wig can instantly change one's appearance and offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to hairstyle, color, and length.Read More
- Your hair is completely covered and protected, with the exception of your leave-out.
- Low to zero manipulation during style.
- Freedom to make dramatic hair changes without commitment. So, cut and color away!
- Protection helps retain length.
- It can last up to two or three months.
- Tight braids can cause breakage.
- It’s hard to wash and condition your real hair during this style.
- It can be itchy.
- Take down can be time-consuming.
If you are looking for a wig that will look like your own hair, then the human hair wig is your wig.
As indicated by his name human hair wig are made with human hair, it feel and look like human hair. As your own hair, you can style it, perm it and heat it.
and like all things on earth it has its pros and cons
* The appearances: they are easily confused with real hair because they are human hair no hair will seem more natural to you than a human hair.
*The Styling Versatility: many human hair wigs can be colored, permed, and styled just like your own hair. please, it is important to take your wig to a stylist who is experienced in dealing with human hair wigs if you wish to alter the style.
*The Texture: Because they come from the heads of other people, there are a variety of textures. you can match your own hair texture very closely.
* The longevity: with proper care, human hair wigs can last a year or more when worn daily.
*The cost: human hair wig are the most expensive hair , because they are harvested from human hair.
*The High Maintenance: just like real hair, human hair wigs need to be washed , deep-conditioned and re-styled frequently.
*The Color: it is difficult to replicate an exact color when you replace a human hair wig or wish to purchase a back up of the same style, because each wig contains hair harvested from multiple people.
*The reacts to weather: like your own hair would , human hair wigs react to the weather and can become frizzy, limp or dry depending on the weather.
Do not think that there is only these pros and cons on human hair wig, there are several others, but we will stop for the moment.
XOXO DOLAGO UNIQUE IN HEART.......................